Family Travel - AmericInn® of Greenville, MI
The Perfect Family Vacation in Greenville, MI
With our convenient location, Kids Stay for Free program, spacious family friendly accommodations and suites, complimentary AmericInn Perk breakfast and high-speed Internet access, the AmericInn Lodge & Suites provides the ideal setting for your next family vacation in Greenville, MI.
Greenville, MI provides year round fun and excitement for the whole family. In the spring and summer you will find horseback riding, hiking, biking, swimming, golf, fishing, canoeing and more. In the fall there is harvest with an abundance of fresh fruit to pick, pumpkins and Klackle Orchard with fun activities. Our winters are full of ice fishing, skating, cross country skiing, and more.
There's something for everyone to enjoy during your Greenville, MI family vacation!
Family Amenities and Features
- Children under 18 stay free
- Complimentary AmericInn Perk breakfast
- Complimentary High-Speed Internet
- Spacious accommodations
- Rooms with refrigerators and microwaves
- Heated Indoor Pool and jacuzzi
- Laundry room
- Cable TV
- Coffee maker and hair dryer in each room
- Cookies, Coffee, Tea and Hot Cocoa available 24 hours
- Amish Community with many shops with hand crafted quilts, furniture, baskets and home made breads and sweet treats. Over 80 Amish families just 10 miles North of Greenville, MI.
- Mid Michigan Motorplex offers premier drag strip racing from April to October. Their complete schedule is available at www.midmichmotorplex.com.
- Local theater productions all year long presented by the Greenville Community Center Players and the Flat River Players.
- Great fishing in many inland lakes like Turk Lake, Baldwin Lake, Clifford Lake and Lincoln Lake. There is also some really good fishing in the Flat River and many streams that feed into the lakes and the Flat River.
Family Attractions and Activities
Grattan Raceway - Moto Cross Racing every week from Spring through Fall.
Address:7201 Lessiter Rd., Belding, MI
Distance: 15 miles
Hours of Operation: weekly from Memorial Day through Labor Day
Klackles Orchard and Pavilion - Klackles Orchards offers the finest in Agra-entertainment; Apple picking, Pumpkins, Peaches and more. The Pavilion hosts Sport Events and Tournaments as well as Wedding Receptions.
Address:11466 W Carson City Rd., Greenville, MI
Distance: 0.5 miles
Hours of Operation:daily 9:00am to 6:00pm
Fred Meijer Trails- Beautiful paved trails around Greenville. Perfect for bikes, hiking, roller blades, and skateboards.
Distance: 0.5 miles
Fishing- From the Flat River to the Muskegon River, there’s great fishing in and around Greenville.
Gus Macker 3 on 3 Tournament- Gus Macker holds the only indoor tournament in his hometown of Greenville at the Klackles’ Pavilion in April each year. There’s an out door Basketball tournament in Greenville the first weekend in August.
Address:812 Industrial Park Dr., Greenville, MI 48838
Distance: 1.0 miles
Hours of Operation: 9:00am to 5:00pm